1) Spray remover onto area where adhesive is applied. Suggested to spray remover onto a cotton pad to prevent running.
2) Massage remover thoroughly into the desired area.
3) IMPORTANT: Let the remover sit for 2-4 minutes before removing lace piece. The longer the remover sits, the easier the removal will be.
4) Wipe off remove and glue residue
5) Follow up with a clarifying shampoo to get rid of leftover residue & product.
6) Repeat if necessary.
– Spray remover onto a toothbrush and gently brush excess glue on lace to easily remover.
Before using, patch test on arm. If irritation occurs, do not proceed. For external use only. Do not apply to open wounds or irritated skin. Close cap tightly. Keep out of children’s reach.
C9~11 Isoalkanes, C10~13 Isoalkanes, Paraffin, Distillate, Aliphatic, Hydrocarobe, Diethyleneglycol monobuthylether acetate, Nonionic Surfactant, Orange Fragrance (Food Grade), Vitamin B Complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12)