1) Shake Well. For best performance, cleanse the application area with Esha Guard & Grip Primer to remove any residues prior to applying adhesive.
2) Apply a thin layer of Esha Fusion evenly around the hairline. Thinner coats will accelerate drying time.
3) When the glue begins to turn clear (approx. 30 seconds) apply lace wig on application area and press down for 1 minute or until firmly in place.
4) Make sure the Esha Fusion is clear before applying additional coats for extra strength.
– Let the glue dry (approx 2-4 minutes) before using styling products.
– The white glue may turn bluish/green after applying. Don’t worry! It will turn clear after fully drying.
– Apply multiple coats for longterm hold. The more coats you apply, the stronger the adhesion will be. When applying additional coats, make sure the previous coat turns clear before applying again.
Before using, patch test on your arm. If irritation occurs do not proceed. For external use only. Do not ingest. Do not apply to open wounds or irritated skin. If irritation occurs, stop using. Avoid contact with eyes. Close cap tightly and keep out of reach of children.
Polyacrylic acid ester, Water, Nonionic Surfactant, Collagen, Vitamin B Complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B7, B9, B12).